Here are some recommended email marketing tools:
Before beginning any email marketing campaigns, you should make sure you are committed to the following:
- Allowing users to easily subscribe and unsubscribe, at any time, and always include a method of unsubscribing in your emails (most services do this automatically).
- Writing proper English, and keeping things concise; people spend about as much time reading emails as web pages—almost none.
- Using graphics/images sparingly; many email recipients won't even be able to view images. You should never have important copy inside a graphic.
- Keep designs simple, so they will work effectively in as many email clients as possible.
- Avoid or use the word "free" minimally in your subject and email content as it often triggers spam filters.