A Catholic organization's website is one of its most important tools for evangelization, fundraising, and community involvement, especially moving forward through the 21st century.
This section of the Wiki will include recommendations for website development and design. For now, please refer to the following articles:
- What makes a good parish website?
- The Parish Website: An Essential Tool for Ministry
- How the Archdiocese of St. Louis Upgraded its Website
- Catholic School Web Design - A blog for those who manage Catholic School websites, marketing efforts, and social media.
Some services that are great for budget-conscious parishes that need a simple site or blog:
- Drupal Gardens (open source)
- Wordpress.com (open source)
- Blogger (proprietary -- if you'd just like a blog)
You can also find other website design and development solutions and companies that will help you with your project by visiting the 'Website Development Companies and Resources' link below this page.